article no.: 706303
* All prices are incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Quick Feet Football Training - Quick Feet is the proven ball skills training program that will propel players to a higher skill level quicker than any other training method
- Start with Quick Feet Trainer: the home and club practice version of the full-featured Quick Feet Coach.
- Quick Feet Coach provides ball-by-ball data and instant feedback.
Quick Feet Trainer - Home and club training program!
Quick Feet Trainer will fine-tune your ‘fast feet’ skills, hone your one-touch game, accuracy and ability to turn. It’s great for improving your overall coordination and balance. Just 15 minutes practice every day with the patented Quick Feet Trainer system will dramatically improve ball skills - reinforcing muscle memory through repetition until the ball becomes an extension of your feet.
"Players get a real feel for the ball using Quick Feet. Pace is great, but accuracy and confidence on the ball will win every time - Quick Feet is the perfect training partner to help develop these skills," commented Liam Daish, ex Coventry/ Ireland current Ebbsfleet manager
With Quick Feet Trainer, you can play on your own, or in a group, cooperatively or competitively. Up to six players can use Quick Feet Trainer at any one time with proven drills that hone and develop skills fast. Indoors or outdoors. With the easy-to-assemble Quick Feet Trainer, you can train anywhere, anytime.
Please choose out:
- Quick Feet Trainer - reboundsystem - size: ca. 288cm x 246cm, weight: ca. 14 kg - (Option = TRAINER).
- Quick Feet Carry Bag suitable for 1 reboundsystem with
cable and control console (Option = Transporttasche)
Export to Non-EU-Countries = ex works!