article no.: 706211
Free of shipping costs
(for deliveries to Germany)!
Delivery time: approx. 7 - 10 days
* All prices are incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Heading Trellis 1-armed unit
To allow purposeful training in ball heading skills, these practice units have been developed, and no club should be without them.
- Includes bracing, ground socket – insertion depth 500 mm – with cover and special wedge, but without rope and ball.
- Simple yet rugged and functional single-arm unit. „For insertion in Ground Sockets“
- Height above ground 4.50 m, arm length 1.65 m.
- Particularly steady and torsion resistant due to bracing between upright and arm.
- The unit is rigidly located in the ground socket by use of a special wedge.
- Simple, one-handed, infinitely variable ball height adjustment.
Matt silver anodised finish.
Delivery by forwarder!